Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome to our eBay Blog, our journey......

Thank you for stopping in to what I hope will be the best blog on the topic of eBay in cyberspace. This eBay journey has been amazing for my wife and I. We started selling on eBay in January of 2004, and within a little over a year I was sitting down next to the CEO having her pass some oversized meatballs to me in a great little restaurant in San Jose (true story).

We not only sell on eBay, but buy as well. We have made many friends, some of whom will be adding to this blog. We have also conversed with people across many lands , sold items to about 16 countries and learned more about "things" through this little venture than we ever knew was possible. I have learned about books, collectibles, many of the wonderful things we made in this country.

So grab a drink and get ready to hear about our adventure, how you can sell on eBay, or buy with confidence, and learn about this amazing world of online trading that eBay has created.

Here is a link to our online store on eBay www.Onceuponabid.com . Take a peek at all the cool stuff we have to sell, and to get an idea of who we are click on our me page. We will be adding photos and other things to this blog as we go along.

Much of our success has been due to some friends I have made in a seller group in the community section of eBay. I am going to invite them to post here now to say hello and then get back to you :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marty,
I think this blog is a fantastic idea! I have put this site on my list of daily stops, can't wait to see how it developes over the coming months. Best of luck!
Melanie