Thursday, July 21, 2005

SELLING - "Time" Sells on eBay (Clocks)



I came across a few more interesting pictures to show you. These are of a few clocks I have sold on eBay. The first gold looking one, was a vintage clock I had a while, but picked up years ago because it was made at the New Haven Clock Factory in New Haven, CT where my grandmother had worked years ago. It sold for a good amount! The second clock was something I found at a thrift shop. It was so nice, I took this picture with my picture phone while standing in line to pay for other things, then I grabbed the clock. The little boy and girl swing back and forth and the colors are just wonderful. I think its like an autumn sunset color. Hope you like these!

To see other treasures of all kinds and new stuff for you or the kids check out our store at www.Onceuponabid.com

No comments: