Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A Review of What is to come ...

Hey Im back already! I went in and told my friends to post in the comments section under the first blog post! I figured while I waited for them to check in, I would tell you what you can expect to find in this blog as it moves ahead. Do not forget to check out that comments section!

First , I will give you a history of how we got started selling on eBay. What items we sold, what we learned along the way. I will tell about the various ways you can get started selling on eBay as well , and about other ways you can make money with your eBay knowledge.

For those of you interested in the cool things you can buy on eBay, we will show some featured cool auctions here on the blog so you can check them out!

I plan to have as many people contribute to this blog as possible, so please send comments whenever you like and let us know what you would like to see mentioned in the blog!

2 comments:

Designs by Baerreis Blog said...

Hey, Hey, Hey!! Way to Go Marty! Looks great, and you have some great ideas as well! I will be visiting often - as I know this spot will be a wellspring of information!!
martha

Marty said...

Thanks Martha :)

Ill be letting people give me stuff to post in the main text section as well since these comments are a little hidden unless someone clicks!

Marty