Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Helping you Read this blog for what you want...

I just had a brainstorm! There are so many things to talk to you about concerning eBay that I decided to develop a system to key you into different sections so you can easily find what you are looking for ! Other than general posts, I will start using some keywords in all capitals to clue you in on what the posting is about. For example :

SELLING - Will be about selling on eBay
BUYING - Well you get the picture by now LOL

GUESTS - Will be posts from my selling friends that are loaded with info

COOL STUFF- Posts about items that I or my friends or others are offering for sale on eBay that you should check out.

NEWS - Posts about eBay making the news

INTERNATIONAL or COMMUNITY - Will be posts about the the international market of eBAy and relatedly Community will be about its members .

This should give you a good framework for spinning through these sections and finding what you would like to read. Anything in all caps will be a subject for you!

No comments: