Monday, February 05, 2007

Using FilmLoop To Help sell items from your Ebay store!

A picture is worth a thousand words! I figured I should show you why you should check out filmloop.com . At filmloop you can create and eBay slideshow you can post all over the web! I have this slideshow running on our Myspace and now on the blog here! It only shows about 30 items or so but automatically updates over time! It is a great sales tool! Customers can click right from the picture to the item itself as listed on eBay! Let me know what you think! - Marty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a pretty good tool - I have not seen that one before. I use a similar gallery to that one but is provided by a company/website called AuctionPixie - pretty much the same but worth a look as its free.

If your interested you can find it here: http://www.auctionpixie.co.uk/showcase/.

Teresa Rothaar said...

I'd seen you talk about this quite a bit on the Ebay boards, but I never looked at it before now.

I'm going to try this on my dot-com. I just set up a blog for it, so I can put it there.