Friday, February 09, 2007

Save on Ebay Purchases with Paypal Coupon!

Just a quickie update for now!

*** If you received a promotional email from Paypal dont ignore it, you could get some free money! You need to have received the email to use this coupon! *****

How these work is Paypal occasionally does stuff like that to encourage you to buy something and pay with Paypal! You must have a paypal account (or set one up then use the link I suppose if you dont have one), and then buy an item that meets the criteria which I think is $30 or more between Feb 8th and March 31st.

https://paypal.promotionexpert.com/greatshopping/signup/200702/misc_s.html?route=misc.s

They give you a $15 rebate! That is darn good hey?????

Now that you might have some FREE DOUGH I strongly suggest you check out my store, and perhaps me eBay ME page where I list some of my friends ebay stores!

You can get to some awesome eBay shopping here..


http://Onceuponabid.com



Marty

2 comments:

Abbey's Carolinas This-N-That said...

Hi Marty,

For the rebate to work, one has to have received a special invitation via e-mail directly from PayPal.

Thanks,

Rabbey

Marty said...

Thanks for the information! The post has been updated to reflect that requirement. I remember there was some talk that some of the hidden catches were getting people a little miffed!