Thursday, August 25, 2005

SELLING - Great Resource for Springbok Puzzle Sellers!

I am writing to tell you that I found some excellent information (on eBay) of course for Springbok puzzle sellers. I purchased the information from the seller I will link below. He has compiled a spreadsheet of Springbok puzzle prices which could be very useful to those selling them and those out hunting for them! The information was at a really great price and I highly recommend it as a tool in the hunt for good items to sell. As a general rule I read tons of information. The more info the more informed a seller I am and I encourage all sellers to read and research. You never know if something you find will be a big winner unless seeing it triggers your memory when out looking for items! Here is a link to the sellers listings so you can review his items (he sells puzzles also) and this info source

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjhawks12

Remember my post below on the Atari system? When researching it , I found that there is one game out there that sells for (Get this) $500 !!!! Of course I didnt find that one yet ;)

No comments: