Friday, August 12, 2005

LEARN TO SELL ON EBAY! MAKE EXTRA INCOME! CLASSES COMING !!!

Hey everyone! I have some big news for those blog readers who might live in the Connecticut area. My wife Cheryl, has just been asked to teach 3 levels of classes for Gateway Community College (I help of course!) . The classes will be The Basics of eBay Selling, a more advanced class called "Beyond the Basics" and then an eBay class for Small businesses. We are really excited about this opportunity which will be advertised in the fall by the college. If you are interested in selling on eBay and live in the Connecticut area, stay tuned to the blog for more info or email my wife Cheryl at cadamoct@aol.com . I will add information here as it becomes available. In this economy many people are looking to exand their sources of income and selling in eBay is a good way to try to do that!

No comments: