Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Exciting New Blog Features Coming your way!

Well I finally had the chance to catch up on some of the new features that have been added to Google's blogger which is what I am using to do this blog for you. They now offer mobile blogging where I will be able to take pictures and send messages from my phone that will post to the blog!!! I am thinking I will take you on the hunt for stuff to sell at our local flea market soon, posting as I work my way through. Also Google, has a blog this button where I can post articles about eBay that might be interesting to you by just going to the article and hitting "Blogthis" !

I am looking forward to using these features to make this one of the best blogs out there on buying and selling on eBay.

Our ebay store is located at http://www.OnceuponaBid.com

This week we are posting more cool retro themed stuff, and have a lot of cool low priced items listed.

No comments: