Thursday, August 19, 2010

Changing your mind about selling things




I think it happens to most people who sell on ebay. They wind up selling some things they wish they held on to or perhaps change their mind when they see how nice something is after taking pictures. Recently this happened to me. I posted a y2k gold pendant Ive had for a while. It was 2.5 grams of fine gold (.999) and I figured it would get some active bidding and net me a cool hundred bucks. When I posted it, after a few days of not hits at all to the auction at 99 cents, I decided I wanted to keep the item and took it down. It is not really a good thing to do often and Ebay frowns on it. In reading the description I left out an important detail I should have added so I chose the selection "error in listing" when I pulled it down. While the hits probably would have pickde up and it might have sold for a good price, I just decided it was an unusual piece that I wanted to keep and wear since I really dont have any necklaces. Now to hunt for chain! Here are some pics of this cool item.

No comments: