Sunday, January 21, 2007

Accounting, Record-keeping , Tax help for your eBay business!

Many eBayers have asked how the heck do we keep track of things we are selling on ebay? How do you know what you are making on your items and how to accumulate information for filing your taxes and figuring out if you are making money?

Well a good friend Roger has developed this program that you can get to from clicking the banner below. His solution which is always being updated takes you from soup to nuts through the process of accounting for your business. If you have been looking around for something that looks good, has the right feel and isnt overly expensive and does not charge a monthly fee this software might be right for you. He currently has two main programs one for accounting for your auctions business and one if you work selling items on consignment from others on eBay. We work with both programs and Roger will be stopping in her to the blog to talk more about them. You can take a peek at tons of screenshots to see how these work below! One great thing about these is if you do not have Microsoft Excel he has an open office version . OPen office is a free spreadsheet out there and Roger has a link to it on his site! So take a look at these programs , even if to just get a feel for what you might need to gather to get you info in order! They are also very inexpensive ! He is working on even more auctions solutions and will be posting here about them. Make sure to comment to let me know what you think! ... More soon!




3 comments:

Roger said...

Hello eBayers! I created auction accounting software and consignment software several years ago for my own eBay business because quite frankly, I found everything else on the market to be over kill and too expensive. I refused to pay a monthly fee for a web-based program. Over time the cost can reach into the hundreds of dollars, not to mention your personal data is stored on some other computer! And then there are the "cheap" spreadsheets out there that sell for $3 or $4. Just remember, you get what you pay for!

I began marketing my software in 2004. Ebay sellers want simple accounting software, and that was my main goal. The program quickly became a success and I have received hundreds of positive feedbacks.

One of my trademarks is my fast and friendly customer service. I answer all emails quickly and with a smile. My customers are my greatest asset. Try getting that kind of service with eBay, QuickBooks, or Microsoft!

So please stop by and check out my products at www.auctionsellersolutions.com. There are plenty of screenshots of each program with detailed explanations of each.

Good luck to all of you eBayers! And don't let tax time boggle you down. Accounting principles are simple and accounting software can be easy when designed correctly.

- Roger Howell

Anonymous said...

I am interested ..from where shall I download it..Currently I am using Micrsoft Great Plains.but I am open to any of the ligher version..

Marty said...

Just click on the blue banner a bit above where you commented. It will take you right to the guys site that did the software!