Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Increasing your Sales on eBay with Off Ebay Traffic

Hey everyone! I have some interesting information for you. Recently eBay has had it share of issues. The growth of sites like Youtube,Myspace and others has led to a decline in traffic on some sites such as eBay. As a result we are always working on ways to build traffic. When I was researching eBays traffic decline on Alexa.com I came across a company that redirects traffic from dead domain names to your site. I thought the concept was interesting. From what I gather someone can search for something like TomsGiftshop dot com and if Toms is closed they get taken over to you if you are a gift seller etc. So far I am 20-25% into my hit campaign and seeing very good results. It is not expensive to try and seems to work when adding off ebay hits to the existing eBay traffic. I will be posting additional info and graphs as I study this. Here is a banner below so you can check it out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marty

Would like more information on this off-Ebay traffic thing. Thanks
Frank

Anonymous said...

There are some bad reviews on these sites claiming bot traffic. Are you getting sales?

Marty said...

Thanks for writing in, im going to be posting more info on this subject today...

Marty said...

Yes we are getting some store sales from this program. While running less than 10 core in Jan we have now 80 store sales so far..

Marty