Monday, March 05, 2007

Using Squidoo To Tie Together your Ebay Content

Hey Everyone! Its still tax time for us CPAs but I did manage to get some work done ! I started our Squidoo lens here http://www.squidoo.com/growyourebaystoresales/ . It is just a start but it will tie together all our related eBay content. We have this blog, our store and myspace sites linked there. We have book recommendations, and hope to have our ebay listing feeds up and running to show our items for sale but I do not see it coming up as of yet. The goal here is to have a place to tie together all the content sites we are working on now. Squidoo is very highly ranked. One of my friends Sallie , worked hard on her lens and had a top 100 Squidoo lens for a while, she is my encouragement to do this project as well as my good friend Maggie the artisan who just stated I had to do it! LOL. So no challenge left undone! Its up and I hope you enjoy it. Please vote for me there if you like! I have lots of great content coming to all my sites so stay tuned! Sales are cranking for us and will be for you soon! Keep in mind always that we offer training, consulting and even tax help over the phone or even in person if you live close by where we are here in Connecticut!

Start your own Squidoo lens about your eBay Store or any topic you like by accepting this invitation http://www.squidoo.com/lensmaster/referral/OnceUponaBid !!!!

-Marty

2 comments:

Silver Lotus said...

Glad to see you've started to Squidoo! A great PR tool and even a way to make a few $$$. I have 3 lenses (My eBay Life; Silver Lotus; and Tibet, Nepal & South Asia) and like the way they work. Good luck with your lens.

Marty said...

Thanks Sallie, you should post a link to your Squidoo here, It can serve as an example of a job well done!