Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Superman Rolex Watch That Never Existed But still sold! LOL


I was strollin through my picture directories and came across these Superman Watch I had picked up at a flea market and sold on Ebay. Of course it seemed to be a "Rolex" but wasnt as Rolex never made a superman watch. So I knew I couldnt mention the name Rolex in the listing. I was hesistant to even sell it at all as who would want this? However it just looked so cool to me. My pictures do not do it justice as those rhinestones would sparkle like crazy and in using a flash I got a copper hue to the silver tone which makes it look aged when it wasnt. But I just loved this item. I believe it sold the first time around.

1 comment:

selling rolex watches said...

It's beautiful i Hope rolex produce more of this watch. I like it a lot.