Sunday, December 30, 2007

Unusual Coca-Cola (COKE) item with Christie's tags


Recently while out hunting for items I found this one pictured here! It is a 27x20 in. image under glass modern artwork of some kind. Its not a poster, or a lithograph but the image seems to be attached to the back of the glass. It is very nicely done. On the back there are Christie's (the auction house) tags! I paid $5.00 for this , and I am pretty sure it is not a super high dollar value item but I am trying my sources to see what I can learn about it. I posted the item on the collectibles and art boards on Ebay but did not have much luck from others. I tried Christie's website where you can search for past auctions but the search didnt seem to come up with any meaningful results. I tried calling but they are closed until Jan 3rd.


On this item I would be looking to find out the artist and more about the piece if possible. It could sell on its own without that information as just a cool piece, but it always helps! Ill post back when I learn more! If you have any info do write in!

No comments: