Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Selling Vintage Newspapers On Ebay


One area that is both interesting and rewarding is that of Vintage Newspapers. They are fun to read and then re-sell on eBay. If you have a good source for pre 1940 newspapers, they make for excellent reading material and usually always get at least 1 bid.

I just finished a batch of 1933 Depression Era Newspapers from North Dakata and sold them on Ebay. Reading them gave me a better perspective on that era than I learned in school and in books. I highly recommend buyer a few papers to check them out!
I got started after reading a scrapbook I will be selling. A woman put news clipping from about the same era in and it was just amazing stuff!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have some vintage papers but from what I can gather they aren't worth the paper they are printed on. Good for a read though.
camping

Naylor Originals said...

I would be interested your vintage papers