Thursday, May 03, 2007

Use Poshpoints to Promote your Ebay Store and Listings!!!!!

This is so cool! I cannot take full credit for it I have to mention my friend Janice directed me here! (I will grab her store URL and promote her here as a thank you ) I checked out this site called Poshpoints a while back but never signed up. As usual, I figured I didnt have enough time to poke around yet another site. However, Janice came back to my seller group mentioning that on this site you can now promote your eBay listings for FREE~~~~~!!!!!

You cannot beat that. The site is growing fast and here is the "skinny" as they say...

Its a site where you load up some stuff to "sell" but get points instead of money. You then trade these points for stuff by buying stuff. Your only out of pocket cost is shipping and there are no fees! Great for those items you need to clean out that might not be right for eBay, but you do not want to throw away. Also a great way to promote you eBay items at no cost while doing so.

So check out this site by clicking below and get started its free plus you get some free points while their offer lasts!! -Marty

PoshPoints Online Trading Community

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw that too but now you have to pay for a Premium Membership at Posh - $30. Still trying to decide if it's worth it.