Tuesday, October 04, 2005

SELLING - Keep thinking Retro - Aluminum cups??


Hey blog readers! Its been a busy eBay week! Our Pepsi radio featured in the post below sold for over $135.00! The auction started at $9.99 ! Tonights post continues on with the retro collectible theme.

As I gain more experience as a seller, I pick up new things to look for. These aluminum cups (probably from the 1950s) are an item I picked up just because they looked too good not to get! After a while you get a feel for things! I have since researched them and they appear to be made in the 50s or 60s and usually sell for a pretty good amount. These particular cups come with a cool plastic holder made by Federal Tool Works in Chicago, which sets them apart from others offered. I have not listed them but will soon. I just received two new books in the mail on Retro collectibles from the 50s and will post more on this topic soon!

No comments: