Thursday, September 08, 2005

SELLING - Holidays , wizards, fairies and cool decor !




Good morning blog readers! I just wanted to share some cool items with you! eBay has a number of discussion groups, and while reading posts there about blogs, I came across a seller that had some amazing items for the upcoming Halloween and Thanksgiving holidays. Every once in a while you see something and you say WOW ! This stuff is really neat! I will give you a link to their store here so you can check them out if you like them! Wizards, fairies and any combination of mythical or magical people always do well on eBay and it is no surprise that these awesome unique items do well ! Please be sure to check this site out as there are items too numerous to mention that are some of the best I have seen!

http://stores.ebay.com/Kathys-Kupboard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the posting about Kathy's Kupboard - you are absolutely right. I checked out the store and it is wow!!